Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Things I've never done, but want to do this year

1- Spend an afternoon sitting in a trendy coffee shop writing on my  laptop
 (I'm the only one on the face of the earth who hasn't done this yet)

2- Go to Sedona Arizona, it seems like a pretty cool place

3- Knit legwarmers

4- Become a downtown ambassador

5- Take free online classes through WEBEX ( already enrolled begins March 3rd ) Critical thinking course!        Whoo Hoo

6- Learn how to make Pho and Boeuf Bourguignon a La Julia Child











2 comments:

  1. I had PHO for the first time yesterday's lunch at Cafe Trang! YUM and filling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's now July, and I've only accomplished one thing on my list, taking edx classes 3rd one to be exact..... better get busy!

    ReplyDelete