Saturday, November 23, 2013

Don't Worry Be Happy!

In every life we have some trouble
When you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy now

 Cause when you worry, your face will frown
And that will bring everybody down
So don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy now

 This song is so silly and light and everyone knows the lyrics, and melody and can hum along with it.  Why don't we follow it's perfectly sound advice?  Expect some trouble in life, it will happen but if you worry constantly you'll drive your self crazy and it's a huge waste of time. 

I started following this advice a couple years ago, when I read somewhere about human emotions, and how worry was an emotion that was a complete waste of time.  I couldn't agree more. I'm not 100% free from worry, but when I catch myself starting to worry about something beyond my control, I stop it!  Take your mind off of in, and remember all those wrinkles and frown lines you'll get.   Not to mention you'll drive everyone bonkers around you!
Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep, and you weep alone!  ( unless you have a good friend who'll let you cry on their shoulder)

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

No comments:

Post a Comment